Treatment for Feminine Wellness in Augusta, GA
Childbirth and the natural aging process can have a negative impact on feminine wellness. Their effects on a woman’s body may inhibit her health and well-being, especially in intimate settings. Votiva™ helps women look and feel their best when most intimate. With Votiva™, women can experience better feminine health, improved physical comfort, and an overall enriched quality of life.
- Improves the appearance and feel of the vaginal area
- Enhances female health with added benefits such as improved physical comfort and reduced stress urinary incontinence
- Non-invasive treatment that can be performed in the privacy and safety of our office
- Customizable treatment options for your specific needs
- Quick treatment with immediate results
- Minimal discomfort (similar to annual check-up)
- What Votiva Treats
- Treatment Areas
- Your Treatment Experience
- Wrinkles in the external vaginal tissues (labia and vulva)
- Tissue elasticity and sensitivity
- Discomfort or pain due to vaginal aging
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vaginal opening and canal
- External labia
- Vulvar tissues
- Performed in-office for your privacy, convenience, and comfort
- A topical anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort during the treatment
- Using non-invasive handheld devices, radiofrequency energy is transmitted through the skin layer to boost elastin and collagen formation
- Uniform radiofrequency waves tighten the internal and external tissues
- Patients can expect a minimal recovery period
- An average of three treatment sessions may be recommended for optimal results
- Women who experience vaginal atrophy, dryness, stress urinary incontinence, or other age-related issues
- Women experiencing other postmenopausal symptoms
- Women who have given birth
- Women who have observed changes in the vaginal area due to age or childbirth
Votiva™ Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recovery like after Votiva™?
Votiva™ treatments have minimal downtime. Patients can resume normal activities immediately after treatment. You may experience minor discomfort or oversensitivity for a few days following your treatment session. It is best to avoid sexual activities for approximately one week so that your vaginal tissues will have time to adjust and recover.
How can Votiva™ help me?
Votiva™ corrects the effects of vaginal aging that result from natural aging and childbirth. Women who bear children may experience significant stretching and even tearing of the vaginal tissues. Hormone and weight fluctuations can also affect the health and appearance of the vaginal tissues. Votiva™ can improve and even reverse many common complaints associated with vaginal aging, including:
- Vaginal atrophy
- Wrinkles/loose skin
- Physical discomfort due to dryness or loose skin
- Appearance of external vaginal tissues
- Stress urinary incontinence
What results can I expect?
Votiva™ results are immediate and continue to improve over the following weeks. Your results may include a more youthful appearance, reduced dryness, improved function, enhanced sensitivity, improved comfort, and even a reduction in stress urinary incontinence.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
The average patient experiences the best results after three treatment sessions with Votiva™.
What are the risks associated with Votiva™?
Votiva™ uses advanced technology to ensure a safe treatment experience. Complex algorithms and temperature sensors precisely monitor current skin temperature for optimal safety during heat delivery. Patients may experience temporary discomfort and increased sensitivity during the first few days after the treatment.