Anti-Aging Treatment in Augusta, GA
People of all ages and skin types need proper skin care. Common concerns such as hyperpigmentation, acne, scars, wrinkles, texture, and tone can affect anyone. For the best quality skin care, there’s Vivace™ microneedle RF. Vivace™ is a state-of-the-art corrective skin care treatment cleared by the FDA for almost all ages and skin types. Using a combination of the latest technologies of microneedling, radiofrequency waves, and LED light, this anti-aging treatment can dramatically improve a host of skin problems in just a few treatment sessions.
- Combines three advanced technological approaches into one device to provide the ultimate skin rejuvenation treatment
- Corrects common anti-aging concerns through skin tightening, smoothing, and softening
- Improves skin tone for individuals of almost any age suffering from rosacea, redness, or hyperpigmentation
- Safe and comfortable treatment (virtually pain-free!)
- Quick treatment with immediate results that improve over the following months
- Almost no downtime – patients can go out the night of or day following their treatment day with minimal to no signs of having had treatment
- What It Treats
- Treatment Areas
- Your Treatment Experience
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pore size
- Textural irregularities
- Uneven skin tone (rosacea, redness, hyperpigmentation)
- Acne scars
- Loose skin
- Face (cheeks, jowls, forehead, mouth and nose area, upper and lower eyelids)
- Neck and chin
- Décolletage and chest
- Can also be used on other areas
- Performed in-office for your comfort, convenience, and privacy
- A topical numbing cream will be applied 30 minutes before the treatment to reduce any discomfort
- The Vivace™ device uses three skin corrective technologies:
- Radiofrequency waves heat the skin to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin
- LED light therapy stimulates collagen and healing, reduces redness, eliminates bacteria, and improves skin clarity
- Microneedling resurfaces the skin and refines the pores
- The treatment itself lasts an average of 45 minutes
- Patients can expect a minimal recovery period
- On average, three treatment sessions are recommended for optimal results
- Individuals with common age-related skin problems such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin
- Individuals desiring acne or acne scar treatment options
- Individuals with skin tone or textural concerns, such as rough texture, hyperpigmentation, and redness
- Individuals of most skin colors, including tanned or dark skin
Vivace™ Before and After Photos
Vivace™ Frequently Asked Questions
How does Vivace™ work?
Vivace™ combines three skin rejuvenation technologies in one:
- Radiofrequency energy waves provide heat that stimulates skin tightening and collagen production, enabling long-term skin tightening and firming
- Microneedling provides pore refining and skin resurfacing
- LED light therapy reduces fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen formation, eliminates bacteria that causes acne, reduces redness, improves skin clarity, and stimulates youthful healing
This multifaceted approach to skin care makes it possible to achieve dramatic results after just a few short treatments.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a technology in which tiny needles puncture the skin, creating microinjuries. This stimulates a natural biological healing response that leads to improved skin texture, smoothness, and overall rejuvenation.
Does Vivace™ hurt?
Most patients indicate that the Vivace™ treatment is comfortable and virtually pain free. A topical numbing cream will be applied 30 minutes before your treatment to minimize any discomfort.
Is there downtime?
Vivace™ treatments have minimal downtime. Most patients will have some mild skin redness on the day of the treatment. After six hours, you may disguise any lingering redness with makeup. Depending on the level of treatment, patients can usually resume normal activities that night or the next day with very little to no indication of any treatment.
How many treatment sessions do I need?
The typical patient will need three Vivace™ treatments spaced four weeks apart to achieve optimal results. For scar correction, more treatments may be needed.
How long is a Vivace™ treatment?
The typical Vivace™ treatment is approximately 45 minutes, with an additional 30 minutes beforehand for the numbing preparation. This may vary depending on the size of the treatment areas and how many areas are receiving treatment.
How long do the results last?
Vivace™ results are immediate and continue to improve for the following six months. Factors such as your age, skin care regimen, and sun exposure will affect the longevity of your results. To ensure that your results last as long as possible, it is best to develop a long-term treatment plan with your aesthetician that will address your unique concerns. Continued professional and at-home skin care will both play important roles in maintaining the quality and health of your skin.