Fractora™ Skin Renewal
Skin Resurfacing in Augusta, GA
Smooth, healthy skin is a sign of vitality, youth, and well-being. Skin renewal treatment with Fractora™ provides incredible results in restoring a youthful appearance. Specially designed to revitalize the face, Fractora™ combines fractional skin resurfacing with subdermal tissue coagulation to reduce wrinkles and eliminate a vast range of skin irregularities and impurities. With a variety of customizable treatment options, Fractora™ can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Non-invasive treatment that can be performed in-office
- Customizable treatment options with varying sizes and depths
- Immediately visible results that improve for up to three months after treatment
- Significant improvements in skin texture, tone, firmness, and quality
- Minimal recovery period with no downtime
- Safe for patients of all skin colors and skin types
- What it Treats
- Treatment Areas
- Your Treatment Experience
- Acne (active acne and acne scars)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Loose skin
- Skin tone
- Skin texture
- Blood vessels
- Mouth area
- May also be used on other areas such as the hands
- Performed in-office for your convenience and comfort
- A topical anesthetic is applied to minimize discomfort during the treatment
- Fractora™ device transmits radiofrequency energy to heat the skin and stimulate collagen formation
- A matrix of micro-pins improves superficial and textural skin irregularities
- Average treatment may last from 30 minutes to 1 hours
- Patients need no downtime and can expect a minimal recovery period
- Multiple sessions may be scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart for more significant results
Fractora® Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect during recovery?
Downtime after a Fractora™ treatment is minimal. You may apply makeup to your skin after one or two days. It is possible to experience a temporary slight or an acne-like reaction; these will go away within one week. During this period of recovery, it is best to avoid sun exposure and keep the treated area well moisturized.
What results can I expect?
Fractora™ results are immediately visible and become more noticeable after two weeks. Your results may continue to improve for up to three months after treatment.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
Depending on your goals, you may need between one and six treatment sessions with Fractora™.
What are the risks associated with Fractora™?
Fractora™ treatments have minimal risks or side effects. These may include moderate redness or an acne-like reaction for up to one week, as well as minor swelling in the treatment area. Fractora™ is well established as a safe skin renewal treatment, with minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation even for skin type VI.