Cellfina®: Get Rid of Cellulite!
Cellulite Treatment in Augusta, GA
Over the years, medical professionals have developed effective treatments for virtually every body image issue imaginable. However, cellulite has been considered “unfixable” for decades –until now! Cellfina® is a minimally invasive, FDA-cleared solution that has been proven to smooth away cellulite. Just one treatment with Cellfina® can correct cellulite in the buttocks and thighs, with results that can last for three years or longer.
- Cleared by the FDA with proven results as a treatment for cellulite
- Longer lasting results than any other FDA-cleared cellulite treatment
- Results are still evident a full three years after treatment
- One-time treatment that is conveniently performed in-office
- Safe treatment with limited downtime
- Treatment Candidates
- How It Works
- Your Treatment Experience
- Healthy women with moderate to severe cellulite on the buttocks and/or thighs
- Adult women between the ages of 25 and 55 with a BMI between 18 and 35
- Women who are not morbidly obese or struggling with health complications like diabetes or cancer
- Cellfina® corrects cellulite by directly addressing its cause: the connective bands in the fatty tissue that create the puckering appearance.
- Cellfina® uses a small, needle-sized device inserted beneath the skin to release the tension in these connective bands.
- Once the tension is released, the treated skin “bounces back” and smooths itself out, eliminating the dimpled appearance known as cellulite.
- Performed in-office for your comfort and convenience
- A local numbing agent ensures a comfortable treatment experience
- The needle-sized Cellfina® device is inserted beneath the skin to release the tension in the connective bands
- The average treatment lasts only 45 minutes to one hour
- Patients can go about their day afterward but may wish to take it easy for up to 24 hours
Cellfina® Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the recovery after Cellfina®?
There is no significant downtime after a Cellfina® treatment. Patients may want to take it easy for up to 24 hours after treatment.
When will I see my Cellfina® results?
Results from Cellfina® may be visible as early as 3 days after treatment.
How long will my results last?
The results from Cellfina® have been proven to last for up to 3 years or longer – the longest duration of any FDA-cleared cellulite treatment. The pivotal study for Cellfina® demonstrated continued satisfaction among 93 percent of patients at 3 years after treatment. These long-lasting results brought about the Cellfina® Yearlong Assurance Guarantee, which is that if cellulite dimples return within one year after your treatment, you can qualify for retreatment at no cost.
Who is not a candidate for Cellfina®?
Cellfina® is not recommended for patients who have certain health complications such as coagulant disorders, uncontrolled hypertension, diabetes, tumors, vasculitis, phlebitis, morbid obesity, skin infections, vascular fragility, or varicose veins in the treatment area. It is also not recommended for women who are pregnant or who have undergone surgery in the last six weeks.
What are the risks associated with Cellfina®?
As an FDA-cleared treatment, Cellfina® is not expected to cause serious adverse reactions. Cellfina® is considered very safe, with the most common side effects being temporary soreness and bruising in the treatment area. These typically subside within a few weeks. Other risks may include reactions to anesthesia, anxiety, fluid accumulation, skin discoloration, inflammation, etc.